Abrimix is available to provide ongoing support to its clients in dealing with its water treatment process application when required in times of need and encourages its clients to enter into a service level agreement to enable Abrimix to assist and support in the following areas of the waste water treatment management and operation at the clients site.
Abrimix will be available to support the client in the following ways:
- To assist in times should treatment problems be encountered
- To train the operators in the correct operation of the treatment plant and institute refresher training when required
- To provide regular plant operational and performance inspections and generate a report of findings
- To advise the client of anomalies identified and the corrective action required to be instituted to deal with these.
- To provide the client with ongoing recommendations and suggestions on improvements to be instituted on their plant to address operational costs, such as those:
- Due to circumvention of housekeeping procedures and rules
- Due to bad operational practices within the client’s process plant
- Due to being unaware of non-compliant operator practices being carried out
- Abrimix would be prepared to visit the client’s plant after the inability of its operators to rectify treatment problems encountered even after following the standard problem solving steps provided as a first line of corrective action.
- Benefits are realised by the client when allowing Abrimix to assist in ensuring the treatment plant operates optimally and addressing any process plant water contamination variance issues that occur from time to time.